Friday, February 28, 2014

Songs

I Love the Pit-Pit

I Love the Pit-Pit Patter of the rain drops,
I love the buzz-buzz buzzing of the bee,
But the sound I love the best, the very, very best,
Is to hear that God loves me.
I love the hiss-hiss hissing of the green snake,
I love the roll-roll rolling of the sea,
But the sound I love the best, the very, very best,
Is to hear that God loves me.
Is to hear that God loves me.
Is to hear that God loves me.


I am under the Rock

I am under the Rock,
The Rock that’s higher than I.
Jehovah hides me:
I am under the Rock.
Go tell my enemies,
I am under the Rock!
Jehovah hides me:
I am under the Rock. 


Father Abraham had many sons

Father Abraham had many sons
Had many sons had Father Abraham
I am one of them
And so are you
So let's just praise the Lord


I am a C

I am a C
I am a C-H
I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
And I have C-H-R-I-S-T
In my H-E-A-R-T
And I will L-I-V-E E-T-E-R-N-A-L-L-Y! 


I've got joy down in my heart

Deep, deep down in my heart
(Spell it!) J-O-Y down in my heart
Deep deep down in my heart
Jesus put it there
And nothing can destroy it, destroy it, destroy it!
I've got joy down in my heart
Deep, deep down in my heart


Cast your burdens unto Jesus

For he cares for you
Cast your burdens unto Jesus
For he cares for you
Verse 1
Higher, higher
higher, higher, higher higher, higher, higher
Lift Jesus higher, higher 
higher, higher
higher, higher, higher higher, higher, higher
Lift Jesus higher
Verse 2
Lower, lower
lower, lower, lower, lower, lower, lower
Stamp satan lower, lower
Lower, lower
lower, lower, lower, lower, lower, lower
Stamp satan lower

No comments:

Post a Comment